RapidFax provide one of the lowest priced online faxing plans on the market, offering 300 pages of sent/received fax for just $9.95 per month. One of the main advantages of this standard plan is that you get to choose how many of those pages are sent or received faxes, compared to the limits which are imposed by other online faxing companies which restrict you to a specified number of incoming and outgoing faxes every month. This can be very inconvenient if you typically send many more faxes than you receive or vice versa, and if this is the case then the flexible 300 page limit with the standard RapidFax plan is ideal for your business needs.
Online faxing is very easy to do, and because you can send and receive faxes through your computer (like emails) you will not need to purchase any additional equipment or supplies, which is ideal or anyone on a budget or who has very restricted office space.
MetroFax Online Faxing Features
RapidFax offer a number of competitive features that can offer both businesses and individuals a comprehensive online faxing solution:
• Multiple Faxes – you can send and receive multiple faxes at the same time with your RapidFax online faxing account, and this is ideal for busy people as it means they can manage their faxes more effectively, without those time consuming ‘faxing queues’ caused by old fashioned fax machines only processing faxes one at a time.
• No Downloads – there is no software to download with RapidFax’s service, so you can send and receive faxes from any web enabled computer or laptop just by logging onto the website.
• Compatibility – RapidFax can be used with both Windows and MAC operating systems and supports lots of different file formats including text, photos, images, compressed files (PDF) and spreadsheets.
• Fax Confirmations – RapidFax will let you know when each of your faxes have been sent successfully by sending you an automatic confirmation receipt.
• Email Access – as well as sending faxes via the RapidFax website you can also interface the software with your email account, and send and receive faxes through your existing inbox. RapidFax can be used with Windows OutLook, Yahoo, Gmail (Google) and HotMail.
• Local and Toll Free Numbers – local numbers are provided so that you and your contacts can take advantage of lower local call charges, or you could opt for a toll free number so that out of state contacts can avoid paying long distance charges when faxing you.
When you sign up to an online faxing service it is important that there is a solid customer support structure in place, as this will provide answers for you if anything goes wrong, or if you have question or queries about your account. RapidFax have one of the best customer care structures in the business, with an excellent ‘Help’ section on the website which provides a wealth of information about the products and services and you can also contact a representative directly by emailing or using the online submission form.